THE ALL NEW FORMULA X
Introducing the brand new Hoyt 2019 Anniversary Formula X recurve riser designed by legendary Hoyt engineer Doug Denton. Every time Hoyt brings out a new riser they push the boundaries and this time is no different.
The geometry is based on the classic Earl Hoyt that we have all come to love giving you a stable and smooth feel through the shot. The riser has been designed with balance in mind engineering more mass to the pocket ends that coupled with the very successful modular weight system allows you to add 93 grams (3.3 ounces) to the limb pockets making the riser feel very sweet to shoot.
The new pro series dovetail adjustment block allows you to micro adjust your lateral limb alignment for the ultimate tune.
· Hoyt Formula System
· Geometry Original Earl Hoyt
· Riser Length 25”
· Modular Weight System
· New VertaTune Clicker System
· New collet-Style Tiller Bolts
· New Pro Series Dovetail adjustment System
· Weight 1,252 G (2.8lbs)
· “Stocked” – Shipping 1-5 days, depending on when it was ordered. A stocked item is one we try to keep on the shelf, if it is currently unavailable it would have been re-ordered and we are waiting for re-delivery.
“Special Order” – Shipping 6-8 weeks. This item will be ordered with our Hoyt supplier, made to order and sent to us. The average time is six to eight weeks.
Winner (WNS) is a re-brand of the Sebastien Flute line, which is made by Win...
Introducing the Decut 25" Rhino riser specifically designed for barebow archery, the unique design allows...
An International Limb Fitting 23" Aluminium riser, which is ideal for younger archers or archers...
The all new Hoyt Prodigy riser will be the most advanced recurve riser ever. It...