Bitzenburger jigs have set the industry standard for fletching tools for over 50 years. It is today's only true precision fletching instrument used by every major manufacturer of quality arrows around the world. Unparalleled quality along with simplicity, design and precision sets this fletching tool in a class by itself. Designed by experienced archers for the perfectionist who wants the finest fletcher in the world for perfect arrow making.
• Constructed of die cast alloy, this self-supporting fletching tool features a strong permanent magnet which allows for very precise and uniform placement of all feather and vanes.
• Self-centering shaft cradle will accept and center any size shaft available today.
• Large dials at the top and bottom of the magnet holder make it easy to adjust your angle of fletching within seconds, to fletch straight, offset or true right or left helical.
• Feather spacing of 3 fletch 120 degrees, 4 fletch 75 degrees x 105 degrees, and 4 fletch 90 degrees can be selected by a slight screw adjustment.
• The clamp is help at a 45 degrees angle so the arrow maker will have a clear view of the fletching at all times.
• All metal parts.
• Comes complete with wrenches and instruction sheet.
The Beiter Tri-Liner is used to mark the exact position of vanes on arrow shafts...
The Beiter Wing-Holder is designed to be the ideal complement to the functionality of the...
Cartel Fletcher is economically priced compact sized fletching jig to make your own tailor-made arrow....
A well-constructed and adjustable fletching Jig from Decut Key features: · Perfect for straight fletching...